Recent Posts

Menu
Powered by Blogger.

Confession Therapy

Six days to go and... yeah.
I need a break from all the school planning and classroom prep.

Like REALLY need a break....

So how about a few confessions?  And yes, I expect you to join in.


1.  I'm terrible at putting laundry away.  Instead of striving to get better I simply keep buying more and more laundry baskets.  I think I'm up to twelve now.

2.  I'm a homebody through and through.  My happiness often correlates with the number of days I can go without getting dressed.

3.  Yes, there are most definitely moments where I consider selling off the school supplies and sending the kids to school.  Any school.  There *may* be occasions where I tell my husband this at 1 AM after a long day.

4.  After nearly six years and three kids, I still dry heave when changing bad diapers.  Really.  And I was the kid that could eat a snack during dissection lab in school.

5.  Sometimes I wish I was more girly or at least enjoyed domestic pursuits...  or, you know, had some style.

6.  My single biggest fear about adding Classical Conversations is being able to make it to the weekly meetings on time with my sanity intact.

7.  I like Gangnam Style.

8.  There are still moments that I miss my job terribly.  On most days I can convince myself that it doesn't mean anything bad like not wanting to spend time with my kids.

9.  If I had spare time and money each week it would be spent on my comic book collection which I would read at the local spa while getting a massage and drinking a fully organic and calorie free pumpkin spice latte.  Then I'd stop for sushi to give the housekeeper time to finish.  Ha!

10.  There are times I read other blogs and I think, "Oh, there's no way that's happening here."  My patience has limits, even with the good things in life.


Ok.  I gave you ten.  The least you can do is give me one.

Happy back to school season!
-Bess

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

6 comments to ''Confession Therapy"

ADD COMMENT
  1. Here's 4 confessions for you!
    1. I'm terrible about doing laundry too. I often times don't do laundry until I have no clean towels.
    2. I do better at teaching the kids when we are in hotel room traveling w/Hubby than when I'm home with kids.
    3. Sometimes I wish we had a normal life where Hubby didn't travel & other times I wish we'd sell our house & travel full time!
    4. I love my kids & love teaching them. But I'm really looking forward to having them out of the house & having Hubby all to myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not alone on the laundry front! I always enjoy reading about your travels. It must be amazing to show so much of the US to your children. And #4 makes me smile. You certainly have a fantastic love story. :-)

      Delete
  2. I look at your blog and think - there is no way that that is happening here, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 ay? I'll give it my best shot.

      1. Your picture looks like my house on a "just cleaned" day.

      2. My house is decorated for a birthday....that happened a week ago.

      3. My cats are still playing with christmas balls.

      4. I found Santa, thats why the loungeroom rug was lumpy.

      5. It might be an idea to remove that chicken from the fridge...I told the kids it was a science experiment. I'm just trying to figure out the logistics of removing a funky chicken from the fridge without funky-fying the house or the outside bin.

      6. Sometimes I flop into bed so tired forget to remove my slippers.

      7. Don't ask about my laundry. I have a don't ask, don't tell policy. I occasionally give my kids a stick and some rope and tell them to go climb the mountain.

      8. My daughter asked me what an iron is. I had trouble explaining. Well at least enough that she looked at me puzzled.

      9. I wanted the schoolroom cleared....so I turned two tables on their side, created a corral in the corner and tossed everything inside it.

      10. The corral was where my kids wouldn't go, so I'm now sitting crosslegged in the middle of it writing this with my laptop wondering if I really have to sort this stuff, or perhaps I can hide inside here forever, and have some peace.

      Delete
    2. Your list is hilarious and I can completely relate! There's a reason I only ever show pictures of the school room. In the last year or two I have drastically scaled back our holiday decorating or it will be out year round. Who has time for that?

      And the iron... ha! My children only know it as the tool that fuses perler beads together. We'll never be that fancy of a family. And I'm OK with that.

      Delete
    3. Oh... and the only reason my school cleaning project finished on time was because I threw the remaining junk in a bin and stashed it in our bedroom closet. I'm not afraid to admit I'm domestically challenged. :-)

      Delete

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM